Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1 month old!

Matthew is 1 month old! We're still working on the sleep thing, but I think he's finally figured out the difference between night and day. I hope the effort I've put into being consistent with his feeding/awake/nap times is paying off. He still has his fussy nights, but there's been a big improvement in the amount of sleep I'm getting. It's nice to feel somewhat human during the day =).

Well, Matthew had his 1 month check up today and I got a big surprise. I know he's been filling out and I had guessed that he weighed about 7.5 lbs. Well, according to his pediatrician, he weighs 9 lbs, 3 oz!!! Our little guy isn't so little anymore! That means he would have been almost 9 lbs at birth if he had been born on his due date! I'm glad he decided to come early and spare me the extra pain =). Other than that, everything looks very good and he will see his doctor again in one month and at that appointment he'll get his first shots.

Here are a couple of new pictures:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment