Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Let me start out by apologizing to anyone who has tried to contact me in the last month. My days area all running together and I've been really bad at getting back to people. So, I'm sorry if you've tried to get a hold of me and I haven't responded. I'm hoping to have my head on straight by next week so I'm not a complete wreck at work =).

Well, Matthew is 3 1/2 weeks old now. I've been trying to get him on a schedule but he has a mind of his own. He has his nap time and awake time backwards despite all of my efforts. I'll do what I can to keep him awake and interact with him (as much as I can at this age) and then he either won't nap or his nap will be shorter than it should be. Matthew has been sleeping in his crib the last few nights and it went well at first. Last night was a bit rough. I've been extremely happy to get 3 hours of sleep in a row at night.

Matthew is starting to fill out, too. He has a double chin now and his little belly has rounded out. He's finally fitting in to his newborn clothes. Up to this point his clothes have been hanging off of him. He has an appointment with his pediatrician on Tuesday so we'll see how much weight he's gained.

I go back to work next week so Matthew and I have more adjusting to do. It'll be interesting trying to get him on a schedule while I'm trying to get work done, too. At least I get to take him with me =)

That's all for now. I'll post pictures when I have a chance to resize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment