Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Well, Matthew slept almost 9 hours straight last night!!! He has his last feeding of the day at 9pm and he usually wakes up around 3am to eat but last night he slept through it. I woke up at 5:15 and realized he hadn't woken up at all. I checked on him and he was still sound asleep. He didn't wake up until 6:15! I usually feed him at 7am and we start our day so that wasn't too bad. I'm hoping this becomes a habit and he actually makes it all the way to 7am.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Matthew didn't want to wake up for his diaper change and last feeding. I set him down on his changing pad and he rolled onto his side and kept sleeping. Silly boy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More of my happy little penguin =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My little stinker
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment