Matthew is rolling over now!!! I had him playing on the living room floor yesterday and I went into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I could hear him making noises and then all of a sudden he started crying. I went back into the living room to check on him and found him on his stomach. I got him to roll over in front of me about 3 times later on in the day. He even rolled over for his daddy. Matthew has decided he likes to be naked. Well, not entirely naked as he can't be trusted without a diaper. He likes to spray when he's exposed. As soon as I undress him he's an entirely different baby. He's still working on balancing to sit on his own but he's getting there. We're also working on his daytime naps. He sleeps at night with no problems but naps are a bit of a struggle. We're getting there, though.
Matthew will be 6 months old 2 weeks from tomorrow =)
















And finally... HOME:
No comments:
Post a Comment