Friday, March 28, 2008

Well, the stinker has moved on from peas and has now tried green beans. He definitely was not a fan of green beans the first time around. I think now he's starting to get used to them. I call him a stinker, not only because of dirty diapers but also because he kept making the funniest faces and trying to spit out the green beans... until I turned on the camera. He ate whatever I gave him when the camera was pointed at him but as soon as I turned it off he clamped his mouth shut. He's such a ham. Here's a little video of his first taste of green beans:



AS I said before, he was definitely more open to the green beans today. He ate his entire serving and when I went to take a picture of him, this is what he gave me:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one was taken yesterday while he was playing in his high chair:

Photobucket

I think this one is just cute because he's playing with one of his "new" toys. He actually got it for Christmas but I waited to open it until recently.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment