Friday, July 4, 2008

I came to the realization that Matthew will be 10 months old soon. It bums me out a little. By the end of the summer I will no longer have an infant. He will be a toddler. This brings on a lot of emotions and I think Gilbert gets a good chuckle out of my emotional moments. My baby is turning into a little boy. Sure, he still looks like a baby, but everyday he grows more and more. He's already thinning out from all of the crawling he's doing. He's even started to push his Stride-to-Ride Lion around on his knees. Pretty soon he'll be walking and I won't know what to do with myself. Then again, pretty soon we may be expecting baby #2. Who knows?

This is what I get to see when nap time is over. The quality is clearer than this in person.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bath time in the big tub

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that he's pulling up to standing, he decided to try to climb over Daddy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I gave him a little something extra to help with the teething. (Not really, but it looks like it in this picture)

Photobucket

You know how dogs sit under the table waiting for food to fall to the ground? Matthew waits for me to give him a taste of what I'm eating.

Photobucket

Playing with Mommy in the morning

Photobucket

California hair

Photobucket

Texas hair

Photobucket

Photobucket

More bath time in the big tub

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason is in town visiting right now. We're having fun with him.

Playing with Uncle Jason

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, this afternoon we're off to a barbecue at the Monaghan's. John will be flying in this afternoon, too, so we have a full weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow is Elijah's birthday party. I can't believe he's already 1!!! Matthew is just 2 months behind him. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment