This week has been busy. I've started babysitting two kids a couple of days a week. The days I have the kids are long and I generally have them for 12 hours on those days so I've been busy this week.
On top of that, my boy still has a runny nose and I've been wiping boogers for over a week now. Fun!
Matthew has started walking!!! It's amazing to think that my baby boy isn't a baby anymore. He's a toddler now! He took a couple of steps for Gilbert on Monday night and then didn't do a whole lot for a couple of days. On Wednesday he started taking more steps and now he's starting to walk several feet before he either loses his balance or just plops down on his bottom.
My booger nose

Inspecting Daddy's big hand

My happy, silly monkey



So happy! (and standing up on his own)




Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd here are the videos of my boy taking a few steps around the living room. He gets better every day.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment