Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lots of cheesy smiles and growing up going on around here lately. Matthew has said his first word. The other day we were eating lunch and Pez barked and Matthew turned to look at her and said "dau". So I said, "That's right, that you're dog." We went back and forth saying it for a while. He did it again when he heard a dog bark on TV. So, his first word is "dog". Amazing. He can also walk across the living room holding just one hand now. I can't believe how much he's growing.

Photobucket

Begging for food

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The beloved backpack has been laid to rest for now...

Photobucket

One of the straps broke and I hope to fix it for the next baby but seeing as Matthew doesn't need me to carry as much as I used to, we decided it was time for a change. Check out Matthew's awesome new backpack.

Photobucket

Here he is modeling it and showing off his walking skills.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We made him try on his Yoda costume today. Poor guy.

Here's what it looked like on Halloween:

Photobucket

Here's what it looked like today

Photobucket

1 comment: