Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, it's raining. It's been raining all morning. That's really I can say about Edouard right now. No real wind and the rain seems to have died down some for the moment. We were told to fill our bath tubs in case we had no running water so they're both full right now. I think my biggest disappointment at the moment is that I didn't throw the meat in the crock pot for dinner in case the power went out. I was really looking forward to those tacos. Oh well, I guess we'll have a pizza or left overs from last night if there's enough. Of course, there's still time for the worst of the storm to hit our area.

So, while I have some free time and the power is not out, here are some new pictures.

I'm glad he thought this was as funny as I did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cuteness is overwhelming

Photobucket

He's starting to look more like a little boy and less like a baby. I suppose this is appropriate seeing as his birthday is only 6 weeks away.

Photobucket

"Ooooh, Cheerios!"

Photobucket

"Look, rain, I have Cheerios!"

Photobucket

"Look, Mommy! Cheerios!"

Photobucket

Again with the cuteness

Photobucket

Photobucket

The incredibly cheesy smile he's been giving us the last few days.

Photobucket

Playing with Mommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Climbing over Mommy

Photobucket

You can see where tooth #5 is coming in here. If you look closely on the right you can see tooth #3. At some point I'm sure I won't remember what order they came in.

Photobucket

Matthew and Daddy playing drums


Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

More on Edouard later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment