Friday, September 26, 2008

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddd we're back!!!

Power came back on yesterday around 6PM. I got the computer all set up and I've uploaded pictures. I'm going to overload all of you with pictures now, but I'll post Matthew's birthday in a separate post.

I did have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and everything looks good. At this point they said it looks like I'm between 7-9 weeks pregnant but she's leaning toward 9 weeks. I have an ultrasound next Friday to date the pregnancy. =)

In the mean time, here are some pictures of the aftermath of Ike.

Lovebugs have been around again. Here's the massacre that occurred on the drive back from Tyler.

Photobucket

Our trees used to stand up straight and thanks to Gilbert, our fence no longer looks like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We all have lake front property for the time being, too. This is usually a lot of grass and a small pool of water. This picture only shows about a third of the whole area. It's actually a drainage area in case of flooding. There were people on wake boards being towed by ATVs out there last week.

Photobucket

Ok, now for some overwhelming cuteness from the last two weeks.

Matthew and Daddy playing the drums up in Tyler.

Photobucket

Matthew and his first girlfriend, Gracie. She flirts with him like there's no tomorrow and insists that Matthew loves her. I love this little girl.

Photobucket

Matthew's back up girlfriend, Charlie. She bats her eyes at him and loves smiling at him. The age gap here is considerable smaller. Charlie is also Gracie's cousin...

Photobucket

My happy boy

Photobucket

One of our friends felt it was appropriate to name our room in Tyler...

Photobucket

Playing with Charlie and her brother, George.

Photobucket

Nap time on Daddy

Photobucket

Finally drinking from his cup like a big boy

Photobucket

So cute

Photobucket

So emo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Passed out on the way home

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hanging out with Great-Grandpa

Photobucket

Matthew's birthday gift from Grandpa and Grandma

Photobucket

Batman

Photobucket

Photobucket

Passed out on the living room floor

Photobucket

Loving his first car

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment