Friday, October 3, 2008

Tomorrow I will post new pictures and the details of today's doctor's appointment...

Today's post is going to be a little more serious. There are many people in this world that I consider family that I am not biologically related to. They have impacted my life, taught me things, and loved me the way I am. Several months ago I found out that my friend had been diagnosed with cancer. It was a shock to all of us and by the time she was diagnosed her cancer was already in advanced stages. I remember saying, "I can't imagine a world without Sharon Hobson in it."

Sharon Denise Hobson touched so many lives. She was loving, honest, and she loved her God passionately. I was fortunate enough to have one last private visit with her when I was in California back in June and I am so, so thankful for that night. Sharon always had words of life to speak over me, my marriage, and my son. It really is hard to imagine that she's gone, but that woman has a legacy that will live on.

Photobucket

No comments: