Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another great weekend with Daddy here at home. I've been bad at taking pictures this week. Last week was a bit tiring with the boys being here 3 days and it really took its toll on my sciatic. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes when it's just Matthew and when I have the other kids. We'll see how much longer I can handle them. I did find out that I have the week of Thanksgiving off and I have 3 weeks off in December. That will be nice.

Matthew has been fighting another cold and today he's just not feeling like himself. I'm hoping this passes quickly.

So Matthew has several words that he knows how to say but rarely says. Then he has the words that he says all the time, like "Dada" and "Pez". He finally started saying "Mama" a lot and I was really excited until I realized that he only says it when he wants what I'm eating. So apparently "mama" doesn't mean "Mama"... it means "give me some of whatever it is you're eating". Silly boy.

He's just cute

Photobucket

One of the new shirts Daddy bought him. He looks like such a big boy in it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching Daddy mow the lawn yesterday morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather here has been incredible. It feels like winter. For the time being, anyway. When we left for church this morning it was 39 degrees out. It made me so happy. I'm hoping it at least stays comfortable over the next few weeks.

Here's the newest belly picture. I didn't realize my shirt was quite as thin as it is so I apologize for the very obvious view of the bella band underneath my shirt =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment