This week has been another busy one. The boys were here 3 days this week and Matthew thoroughly enjoys their company. I survived the week with as little pain as possible. Other than that, the week has been fairly quiet.
Our very lazy Wednesday. Matthew stayed in his pj's until after lunch time.

I love all of his facial expressions


A very messy dinner of shredded chicken, rice, and a torilla. He gets to play with the spoon when he's done eating while I clean up the table.

He was a little too quiet in the dining room yesterday and when I went to investigate I found him under the table. All of the chairs were still in place and this is the smile he intentionally gave me.


And a couple of new videos. You can't really hear it too well but one of his toys is playing music in the background and that's what he's dancing to. Otherwise, he was just in a good mood =)
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Yes, you can expect another post later today with the results of the ultrasound and a picture of the tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment