Thursday, December 11, 2008

Matthew and I both keep getting bigger every day. Fortunately for both of us, that means we're healthy =). My poor little guy has managed to come down with yet another cold, which is always fun. At least he gets to build up his immune system now. When he starts school he'll be fine and he'll just bring the germs home and get the rest of us sick. We'll just make him take care of us... I wonder how well that will go over...

We had a leaders' meeting at church on Saturday but because Matthew was sick and clingy I ended up at the park with him and some of the other kids.

This picture cracks me up because it looks like Addilyn is barking some order at him. Although she did learn his name and will yell it out when she sees him wandering off. It's pretty funny.

Photobucket

I love the look on his face here. He's actually smiling at Gracie.

Photobucket

Walking back from the park

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the meeting we headed to Toys R Us to get some more ideas for Christmas. Matthew had a great time wandering the Star Wars section.

Photobucket

So lately any time Gilbert has to wear a name tag at a church function or write his name on a party cup he insists on being "The Baron Von Tito"... The title was passed on to Matthew after the meeting...

Photobucket

"Ok, Dad. I'm ready to go now."

Photobucket

Look how happy he is to be looking at all of the Star Wars toys

Photobucket

Following Mommy through the baby section

Photobucket

Going for a ride with Snoopy

Photobucket

Matthew has been really into lounging lately. He'll find something he can lean on, back up to it, sit down, and lean back. He does this with me, Gilbert, and now the pillows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

According to his shirt he's my #1 fan =)

Photobucket

This is the Rudolph toy he's been obsessed with since we unpacked all of the Christmas stuff. It sings "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and the nose lights up. This particular toy was actually given to Gilbert by his grandma. Matthew loves it so much that he will actually hug it and start dancing with it. I wish I had that on video.

Photobucket

My sick boy refuses to eat most foods, but apparently blueberries are still appealing... and messy.

Photobucketvvvvv

Texas has some crazy weather. It was almost 80 degrees here on Tuesday and yesterday it was in the 30's... and it snowed. Granted, it wasn't snow like what people up north or on the east coast see, but it was still snow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elise has been moving around a lot and she's been getting strong enough for me to feel her if I put my hand on my tummy. Gilbert hasn't felt her yet, though. The plans for her room are taking shape and we need to start working on the glider that I got at a garage sale for $30. I'll post a tummy picture some time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment