Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well, both kids had their check-ups today and I survived my first trip to the pediatrician without help. Matthew wasn't a fan of being there. In fact, when we pulled up in front of the building he took one look at it and said "no". However, being the amazing big brother that he is, he helped me push the stroller into the dr's office while wearing his Batman sunglasses and I have to say he looked pretty awesome.

He wasn't fond of the shots, either, but I expected that. I had him go first so he wouldn't see Elise getting her shots and then freak out when he realized the same thing was going to happen to him. He did get concerned when Elise was getting her shots though. He kept pointing at Elise saying "Baby? Baby? Baby?" as if what he really meant was, "Mom, pick her up! Don't you see what they're doing to her? Are you crazy?!" It was cute.

Here are the stats:

Elise

Height: 21.5in (50%)
Weight: 10lbs 3oz (55%)
Head: 14.5 (45%)

Matthew

Height: 32.5in (30%)
Weight: 27lbs 9oz (70%)
Head: 20.25 (still above 95%)

No comments:

Post a Comment