Monday, August 17, 2009

It was seriously like being surrounded by wild animals. I can't believe Matthew was the quiet one here this morning. Both of my neighbors' boys were here this morning and it was nuts. I am exhausted... and I get to do it again tomorrow! We won't be on a consistent schedule until next week when school starts for the 7-year-old and I'll only have them after school then. Today I had them all morning. Oh boy.

Aside from all of that, we've been battling ants. I woke up yesterday to find them all over our walk in closet. We had to pull a ton of stuff out and spray. They were crawling all over the clothes I had folded on a shelf in the closet and all over the dresses I have hanging on one side. I have done about 5 loads of laundry so far today and still have about 4 more to go. I hate bugs. So gross.

Matthew wearing Uncle Jason's hat

Photobucket

They're so cute

Photobucket

Elise and my OB/GYN. I also have a picture of Matthew with the doctor that delivered him.

Photobucket

Passed out while waiting for everyone to be ready to go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The other day I told Matthew to grab his cup so that we could go run some errands. Well, he did grab his cup... but he also grabbed an empty gatorade bottle, an empty bowl, and a tennis ball. Silly boy. Gilbert threw the empty bottle away before I got to snap a picture.

Photobucket

I've posted a lot about the Johnson family on here. I've posted several pictures of Matthew and Addilyn from the play dates we've had. Well, they decided to leave Houston and Nasa behind (Tyler worked at the Space Center). They're headed up to Chicago where Tyler will be going to seminary. We're going to miss them (I know I already do).

Playing with Elijah and George at the Johnsons' going away part.

Photobucket

Me and Erin

Photobucket

One last pictures of the mommies and the babies. It was fun being pregnant together and watching the babies grow together, too.

Photobucket

Saturday morning Gilbert had to work so Matthew wanted to help Daddy out with the lawn. The first thing he did was move the sprinkler so that the lawn would get watered evenly.

Photobucket

Then he mowed the lawn. Too bad his lawn mower doesn't actually cut the grass.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then he tried to take Jason's car for a spin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He loves playing with his sister

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Photobucket

Elise recently found her thumb but she always pulls it out of her mouth when I try to get a picture. Instead, here she is sucking on some other fingers.

Photobucket

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Elise hadn't really been making the effort to roll over. She seemed pretty content to kind of roll on to her side and then just hang out there. This is about as far as she would go.

Photobucket

Until yesterday when I turned around for 2 seconds and turned back around to see this:

Photobucket

And then she passed out from all of that effort.

Photobucket

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Getting ready for bed =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly... I thought we had left Raider Nation back in California... guess I was wrong... Bummer...

Photobucket

1 comment: