Elise is ready to go in her pink Dodgers sweatshirt from Grammy.

Poor thing got attacked by mosquitoes the other day and apparently her face was the only thing they had access to.
Ready to go on our walk.

"Mom, why is this thing over my head?"


Elise hanging out while Matthew played

Not thrilled about stopping long enough for Mommy to take a picture

My boy figured out how to climb up the slide.




Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Elise fell asleep on the walk home and Matthew was a happy boy. Of course, since then he's gotten 5 or 6 time-outs... I would try alternate methods of discipline but I really don't like to when I have the other boys around... You never know when discipline will be misinterpreted by another child... Know what I'm saying? I'm happy it's nap time and 3 of the 4 kids are sleeping peacefully upstairs... the 4th is in school until 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment