Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well, our laptop died. That is why I haven't updated. Now that Elise is down to 2 naps a day the kids trade off on nap times. He's up while she's asleep and she's up while he's asleep. This leaves very little time for me to come upstairs and get on the internet. Hopefully I'll find more time soon.

I still don't have more information on the pregnancy. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon and plan on updating some time on Saturday with the results.

Here are a few pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert made a sale on craigslist and the guy gave him a $100 bill. He handed it to Matthew and Matthew's eyes got really big and he said, "Thank you, Daddy". I wonder how he'll react when he can actually appreciate the value of that green piece of paper.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids are doing well. Elise has started army crawling and I'll be posting videos of that later on. They're uploading and converting right now. Matthew is... well, he's active... and curious... and mischevious... so, really, there isn't anything new there.

My friend Melanie is about 36 weeks pregnant now and we threw her a shower on Sunday and I just wanted to share the cake that I brought to the shower. I didn't bake or decorate this cake (at least not the pretty parts). She introduced me to Cake Wrecks and I used these cakes that are featured on the site as the inspiration:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I brought to the shower:

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I said, I did no baking or decorating. That was all Sam's Club. I just added the babies. My friend loved it =)

Sorry it's been so long and this post is so short. Hopefully I'll be able to share more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment