Getting bigger =)

One of the only pictures I have of all 3 kids together. Who knew it would be so hard to get a good picture of 3 kids? =-p
Elijah is 2 months older than Matthew. Amelia is about 6 weeks older than Viviana =)

The toddlers playing together. If you look closely you can see Matthew's head peeking out from behind the Batcave.



We call Viviana "Viviana frog" because of her big tummy and skinny limbs (they were much skinner when she was brand new). This picture makes me smile.

They like to play in the dining room under the table and chairs. Elise looks like she got into a fight because she was attacked by mosquitoes. The band-aid is covering a mosquito bite that she scratched so much she made it bleed. Poor kid. She also LOVES to carry that purse. This cracks me up because although I appreciate a nice handbag, I rarely carry one because I've been carrying a diaper bag for the last 3 years. I have no idea where she learned this =)

Sisters


Big yawn

Elise LOVES Uncle Jason



The look of mischief

Family fun with the camera (Elise was napping when we took this)

My handsome little man





Well, that's life for now. In other news it appears a tropical depression is headed our way. Ugh. More rain (not that we need it...). Let's hope it doesn't get more severe than that. More information on that at the ABC 13 website.
No comments:
Post a Comment