Monday, August 30, 2010

Nap time is a wonderful, wonderful thing. I've managed to get all 3 kids napping at the same time for now. That will change once Viviana drops a nap, but for now, I am taking full advantage of it.

Matthew had his first MLB experience. Gilbert and Matthew met up with the Stewarts over at Minute Maid park for an Astros game. Matthew and Elijah had a ton of fun and Gilbert was able to capture some of that fun =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No baseball experience is complete without crackerjacks =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elijah arguing with Matthew... Matthew trying to reason with Elijah =)

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



I love my boy

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Rocking out to a little Queen

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Passed out in Mommy's arms. Oh those cheeks.

Photobucket

I took Batman to church with me the other day =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think she was dancing when I took this.

Photobucket

Don't worry, I was stopped at a red light when I took those pictures.

My frog is too cute

Photobucket

Sisters =)

Photobucket

Not the most exciting video, but I love all of her expressions =)

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



He's such a rockstar

Photobucket

Singing and dancing to Daddy's old band

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



12 Weeks old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that she still has a belly

Photobucket

Me and my "big" girl

Photobucket

He loves both of his sisters so much

Photobucket

Photobucket

As is the norm around here, we haven't been getting out much. I'm just waiting for the fall weather to roll in so the kids and I can get out a little more comfortably. I've also been itching to do some more sewing but I haven't been able to get up the energy to pull my sewing machine out. Although I may have just found some inspiration to finally do it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment