Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I was tempted to say I had no excuse for not updating in a while, but then I remembered that my oldest child is 3 and that I'm outnumbered by children.

I'll split this post up. I have a ridiculous amount of pictures to share and I just couldn't bring myself to narrow it down =)

I love that they love to spend time together.

Photobucket

Elise refuses to accept that she's too big for the bouncer.

Photobucket

Ready for his first Dodger game... against the Astros =)

Photobucket

The game was on September 11, so he got to wave the American flag before the game started.

Photobucket

He loves talking to his baby sister

Photobucket

Inspired by Elise's need for new clothing and Homemade by Jill I decided to get a little creative and try making Elise a denim skirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad hadn't seen the kids in a year and he hadn't met Viviana. He had a lot of fun with them this week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think we may have another thumb sucker

Photobucket

Mana flew in on Thursday and the kids were thrilled to see her.

Photobucket

One of the first things they did was go outside to draw on the sidewalk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures of Matthew's party and birthday to follow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment