Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's been a long week. I came down with a sore throat on Tuesday and spent the next two days taking it as easy as the kids would allow me. Matthew started complaining of an earache and sore throat on Thursday. Yesterday was spent running around buying diapers, getting Matthew's hair cut, and getting him to the doctor. Turns out he has an ear infection and possible another virus which is causing him to ooze green stuff from his eye. While we were at the pediatrician I had to wipe the same stuff out of Elise's eye. It never ends =). My sore throat is not getting any better and I'm thinking it's time to seek some medical attention... by myself with 3 kids... while Gilbert is driving up to Dallas... Good times =)

Viviana is walking!

Photobucket

Elijah turned 4 and we made our trip up to Spring to celebrate. The kids are always so happy to be together and I love that Elise is old enough to keep up with the boys now.

Photobucket

Viviana enjoying the sun room while everyone else partied outside in the heat.

Photobucket

Matthew's first spider

Photobucket

Matthew asked me to take a picture of us and I was pleasantly surprised with the turn out

Photobucket

Then he asked if we could take another one and I got this

Photobucket

Which quickly turned into this

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time last weekend and they loved it.

Pizza face

Photobucket

So excited that he had a hard time sitting still while we were waiting for our pizza

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Video proof of the Frog's newest accomplishment





Gilbert is on his way up to Dallas right now to pick up our new dog. Pez got out a week and a half ago and we've had no luck finding her. Gilbert was pretty eager to get a new dog so he found one and is headed up to get him today.

Well, let's hope we're all illness free soon. I'm off to figure out where I can see a doctor on a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment