Monday, October 10, 2011

Ok. Time to play catch-up. We've had a new camera battery for a few weeks, but with my parents in town I haven't had a chance to sit down and really sort through pictures until now.

Viviana and her frog friend waking up from nap time

Photobucket

Matthew and Grandpa spent a lot of time on the computer

Photobucket

Matthew's birthday was on the 21st and we just spent the day doing things he likes to do and eating the foods he likes to eat. The tradition in our house is Shipley Do-nuts on birthday mornings. Matthew loved that.

Photobucket

He got McDonald's for lunch and he got to run around on the playplace for a while. Then for dinner we all headed to Chuck E. Cheese's

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing the pirate game

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pirate Baby getting ready for Big Brother's birthday party

Photobucket

I think Grandpa has become one of Viviana's favorite people

Photobucket

My parents bought Matthew a LeapPad for his birthday and he loves it. He's sitting next to me playing it as I type this.

Photobucket

The kids enjoy running through the sprinkler and I love the way Viv looks in this almost too small bikini

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another of Matthew's favorite gifts. An Optimus Prime fire station.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Giving his Mana kisses

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids had their first pool experience last week. We went to Uncle Duds (Dudley) and Auntie Judah's (Judith) house. I think Gilbert had the most fun.

Viv and Auntie Judah

Photobucket

Uncle Duds, Hailey, and Elise

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the park with Grandpa before he went home.

Photobucket

My Captain America

Photobucket

Good times! I'll put Matthew's party in its own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment