
The best family photo we could manage



I got to spend Halloween with Perry the Platypus, Captain America (or as we called him, Esteban Rodriguez/Captain Central America), Rapunzel, and Chewbacca.





Elise and her friend Emma. We joked that they were Rapunzel before and after Eugene cut off her hair. They loved dressing alike and had a great time trick-or-treating together.

My beautiful girls

Amelia and Viv sure have grown :)


Grammy, Grandpa Mike, and Auntie Val came to see us for Thanksgiving, but I wasn't smart enough to take any pictures of them with the kids. Auntie Val did give a couple of us hair cuts and I thought Matthew's was pretty cool. Unfortunately he refuses to wear it this way now.

My mom was here for about a week and a half and gave Matthew a pair of cowboy boots as an early Christmas gift. He LOVES them.

Naked cowgirl

The cowboy injured himself, so in an effort to cheer him up he got a strawberry milkshake. I love my boy.

Well, I will be 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow and we've already scheduled our ultrasound for January 6th! This pregnancy is flying by. Given my history, I'll be about halfway done in 2 weeks. Matthew and Elise are really excited about this new baby and Matthew was actually kind of bummed that Santa won't be dropping the baby off for Christmas. Poor guy. Viviana still doesn't know any different but I think she'll adjust well.
In the spirit of Christmas, I leave you with my trio of elves :)

Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment