Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sooooooooooooooooo... we keep buying things for the baby...

We've bought 3 onesies from Hot Topic and a CD of lullaby renditions of U2 songs... www.babyrockrecords.com ... Gilbert bought a pair of Converse for the baby... they're really cute. We are constantly going to look at baby gear. We've already picked out the furniture, stroller, and car seat. We probably won't be registering for at least another 3-4 months, but it's fun to look.

I'm really picky when it comes to food... beef is great... turkey's ok... everything else isn't very appetizing... Still tired all the time... Emotions are up and down... I've lost about 12 lbs. since I got pregnant. At first it was from the constant indigestion, but my appetite is back up and I've been eating a little more. I'm nowhere near showing but Gilbert's already giving me a hard time about finding maternity clothes. He says I'm going to have to shop in pre-teen maternity. Oh well.

Doctor's appointment a week from today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment