So the Dr.'s appointment went well yesterday. We heard the heart beat and Gilbert said it sounded like techno. The heart rate is 164. I got measured and everything looks good. We have another appointment in 4 weeks, but we won't find out the sex then. The Dr. wants to do the ultrasound between 20-22 weeks so we'll have to wait another couple of weeks after our next appointment. They'll be checking for a couple of things at the ultrasound so they want to wait a little bit longer. Sorry everyone, you'll have to wait another 6 weeks or so to find out if Baby Saldana is a boy or girl.
In about 5 weeks I'll be halfway done with the pregnancy. It feels like I've got forever to go, but it also seems like the past 4 months have flown by. My mom has been telling me for the last week or so that I'm starting to look pregnant. I don't think I look pregnant but I have noticed some pants fitting a little tighter at the waist and my stomach is looking a little different. I still haven't gained weight. I've actually lost 5 lbs in the last 4 weeks. This puts me at a weight loss total of 40 lbs in the last 6 months. The way I see it, it's less to lose after the baby is born.
Hope everyone is doing well. I'll update when something interesting happens =)
No comments:
Post a Comment