19 weeks along now. Next Wednesday I will be halfway there! We had our appointment today and the baby's heart rate is good. All of my blood tests came back and everything looks good. I'm not anemic, which my mom thought I might be because I was pale and exhausted for a while. I tried to tell her it was just pregnancy, not anemia. Also, some of you know that I was having some trouble with my insulin levels before I got pregnant. However, my blood sugar levels looked great so that's not a concern. We have our ultrasound appointment June 6 and if the baby cooperates we'll know for sure what we're having. I'm going to have a long talk with the baby before we have the ultrasound about not being shy for mommy and daddy. =)
I've started to show. Strangers are starting to look at my tummy when we're out and about. Gilbert has been fascinated with how hard my stomach is getting. This is the current belly picture.

Also, I've been feeling some movement. Last week the baby kicked me for the first time. No kicks since then, but I can still feel movement once or twice a day. Gilbert probably won't feel the baby move for several more weeks.
Well, that seems to be that. Just under two weeks until we find out if we're expecting Matthew or Elise. I hope everyone's doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment