Friday, June 1, 2007

Halfway there! I am 20 weeks pregnant now! I've been feeling all kinds of movement and the other night Gilbert felt the baby move for the first time. It wasn't an actual kick, but he definitely felt movement. We're excited to see the baby again next week, and of course we're excited to (hopefully) find out the sex. The ultrasound technician is going to video tape the ultrasound for us, too.

I've given in to maternity pants. I've been trying to hold off on buying new pants for as long as possible. I was able to do it for a while because all of my pants that were too big from the weight loss made room for my growing tummy. In the last couple of weeks, though, regular pants have just gotten too uncomfortable. I wore my maternity pants for the first time today and apparently they make me look more pregnant. I got a lot of comments today about the sudden change in my tummy. Here are a couple pictures. I took them within a couple minutes of each other, but for some reason they look different. Here they are:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment