I only have one picture from the ultrasound to post and it's not the best picture, but we got a clear shot of "the goods". He was being shy at first but I moved around a little bit and we got him to cooperate. We're excited to know for sure and now we can start planning! This is a picture of our little boy's face. It's a hard to tell but if you look closely you can see his eyes and his nose.

The nursery will be animated Star Wars and it will be based off of this artwork:

We are going to have curtains made out of this fabric:

He's going to be a rocker baby =). As I've mentioned before, his name will be Matthew Ezekiel.
We'll be doing a 4D ultrasound some time next month so we'll hopefully get some good pictures of his face then. I'll post an updated tummy picture later.
No comments:
Post a Comment