Thursday, June 7, 2007

Gilbert and I went to prayer last night and I wore a shirt that said "IT'S A BOY" to let everyone know the outcome of yesterday's ultrasound. The baby moves a lot when he hears music and last night during worship was the most I've ever felt him move. He's definitely getting stronger and sometimes it surprises me how hard he can kick. I know it'll only get harder. Here is the tummy at 21 weeks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I started buying baby clothes before I got pregnant and I used some of these clothes to tell Gilbert about the baby. We've been buying clothes here and there. When we see something we really like we buy it just in case we never see it again. We took our chances and bought a lot of "boy friendly" clothes, but if the baby had been a girl I would have tried to put them on her anyway. Here are some of the clothes we have for our rocker baby =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This one was given to us by our friend Sammy when we first announced our pregnancy. She didn't know that Gilbert likes Led Zeppelin but she was in Hot Topic and thought she had to get this for us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Forever 21 makes baby clothes now!!! I found this cute little hoodie at Forever 21 and I had to get it for the baby. I've included a close up of the design on the front and a shot of the back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My friend Valerie is pregnant right now, too and she's having her little boy early next month. She gave us this t-shirt yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My friend Valerie's mom, Margie, gave us this t-shirt yesterday. She bought it hoping that the baby would turn out to be a boy. She said she took one look at it and thought, "This is definitely their kid."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The baby has some more clothes. A few Dodgers onesies, some with lions on them, and we even have one that says "Future Jedi Master". Needless to say, we're excited about our little one and we think he'll be the coolest dressed kid around.

No comments:

Post a Comment