Thursday, June 14, 2007

Here's the newest picture of the tummy:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will be starting my 6th month next week. It's amazing how fast this is all going. The baby moves around a lot and I've noticed he reacts a lot to my moods. If I'm nervous or excited he tends to be a lot more active that day and then he'll be pretty quiet for the next day or two. He still moves, but a little bit less. Gilbert's taking a couple of days off in a couple of weeks to paint the nursery. I'm starting to get tired again. Part of it is the heat. I've never done well with the heat and I'm a little concerned how the heat will affect me this summer. I'll be spending a lot of time in my parents' pool. We have an association pool but I'd rather go swimming in the privacy of my parents' pool.

We've chosen the nursery furniture. We're going with something different than we had initially planned on. We've also chosen our stroller. We'll probably be registering in the next few weeks and I know Gilbert is looking forward to playing with the registry gun.

Well, I think that's about it. We have another appointment a week from today and I think we'll just listen to the heart beat and I'll probably get measured. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment