Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No update last week because there wasn't too much going on. We had a long weekend (not in a good sense) but things are back to normal now. We're at 26 weeks now and next week I will start my third trimester. I can't believe we only have 3 more months until our little guy gets here.

We've started seeing movement in the last couple of weeks. Depending on how he's positioned you can see my stomach twitch when he kicks. It's neat to watch. It turns out our boy has also met my ribs. He's not kicking them, thank goodness, but a part of him (I'm not sure what part of him it is) tends to dig into my ribs when I sit down and he digs into my side. Gilbert has gotten kicked in the face a few times, too. He started talking to Matthew the other night and he responded by kicking right where Daddy's face was. I never though Gilbert would be so happy to get kicked in the face.

Gilbert and I went to register tonight and it was an interesting experience. I forgot what it was like to let Gilbert loose in the store with the registry gun. We ended up with things like batteries, bottled water, the Nintendo Wii, a flat screen TV, and 10 packs of disposable gloves on the registry. Needless to say, I did some updating when we got home =). It's a relief to have that done, though.

Here's the picture for this week:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next week we have our 4D ultrasound and I also have my monthly Dr's appointment. They'll do my glucose tolerance test (for gestational diabetes) at that appointment. I'm not too concerned about it because my Dr. said a couple of months ago that my blood sugar levels look good. Well, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment