This is the position he's supposed to be in for delivery:

This is kind of the position he's in now, but with his back against my ribs and he's actually facing down instead of up:

The doctor isn't too concerned about it. I had an appointment this morning and I was told that what will probably happen is that as he turns his feet will be up in my ribs and I'll probably continue to feel discomfort there. Everything looks good, though.
We toured the hospital on Monday and even though some of the people we went on the tour with were somewhat... interesting... I liked the hospital. There is an entire building dedicated to just labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum as well as a NICU unit. A friend of mind delivered there and I've heard good things about it.
Our first baby shower is this weekend and I'm excited to see everyone. There are some people coming that I haven't seen in months. We also have another baby shower in two weeks. Well, here are a couple pictures of the belly for this week. I took them one right after the other but I look bigger in one than I do in the other. I figured I'd include both because I don't get to see this angle very often so I'm not sure which is more accurate =).

No comments:
Post a Comment