Saturday, August 18, 2007

Less than 9 weeks to go!!! Matthew has been moving around a lot and he gets the hiccups every day now. Based on where I've been feeling the hiccups I'm guessing he has flipped and is facing up. Luckily he still has enough room in there to turn and hopefully he'll be headed the right way soon.

It's hot out. Seriously. It's been about 100 degrees or more every day this week and work has been crazy with the way the market is right now. Needless to say I was extremely excited about the weekend. I've realized that the most comfortable thing to wear right now is dresses and I have about 3. I may need to get some more. Other than that, I'm just trying to get as much rest as I can so that my sciatic doesn't start to hurt and I don't wear myself out too much. I am now going to the Dr. every other week and I have an appointment coming up on Thursday. We're also touring the hospital on Monday.

Here is the belly at 31 weeks:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment