Wednesday, August 8, 2007

10 weeks until my due date! Matthew has been moving around quite a bit and he has even gotten the hiccups several times over the last few days. Well, with the crib ordered and the artwork in the process of getting done, the nursery should start coming together pretty soon. Gilbert is clearing out the bed frame that was in there and hopefully the crib will be here within the next week. Preparations are also being made for my baby showers. I'm excited. Gilbert designed my invitations and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with him.

Here are some fun things Matthew has gotten in the last week:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This will be my baby bag. It has a lot of different compartments and I really wanted something that Gilbert could carry too. If you look closely I put a Darth Vader keychain on it =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We saw these and had to get them for him. Gilbert has a pair of checkered Vans, too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Most of you know that penguins are my favorite animal. Well, my mom and I were at Target the other day and we found this Halloween costume. Granted, Matthew will be all of 2 weeks old when Halloween comes around (if he decides to come on his due date or within a few days of it), but my mom couldn't resist. I figure if worst comes to worst, I can put him in it around Christmas time and still get away with it...

Well, I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and I will update if there is anything worth sharing. I'll leave you all with this week's picture of the belly:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment