Only 11 weeks to go! I'm starting to get a little more uncomfortable in that it's hot, it's getting harder to squeeze through tight spaces, it's getting harder to get up off the couch, and my sciatic nerve hurts when I do certain things. Luckily, not too much swelling and aside from the sciatica my back hasn't been too bad. So, my doctor's office only calls with the results of blood tests if there's a problem and here I am almost 2 weeks later and I haven't heard anything from them. I'm assuming I passed my glucose timed test (for gestational diabetes). I celebrated last weekend by having a piece of cake and some ice cream at Gilbert's uncle's house =) (great cake, Ang). So that pretty much means I just need to stick to the way I've been eating and I should be good.
My mom and I will be going to order Matthew's crib tomorrow. My parents are incredibly generous and have said that they would like to buy Matthew his crib. I'm excited to get his room ready for him. Matthew gets particularly active in the morning and the evening and I love sitting and watching my stomach move around. Gilbert says I've been pregnant for what seems like 7 years and he wants the baby out already. I think he's hoping he comes early. I wouldn't complain too much about that. As long as he stays put for another 7 weeks or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment