Thursday, January 24, 2008

No pictures today. Gilbert, Matthew, and I are staying at Gilbert's mom's house this week while we're in transition from California to Texas. All of our belongings are on their way to Texas right now. Gilbert drives out Tuesday morning with our friend, Sean. Matthew and I fly out Wednesday morning with my friend, Dani, and her son, Luke.

Matthew had his 4 month check up yesterday and he got his shots, too. He weighed in at 16lbs 9oz and he's 25in tall. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. My boy is short and fat =). The doctor said he looks perfect. He handled his shots fairly well. He was fussy for a little bit but he was back to himself by last night.

Tomorrow we head down to San Diego for my birthday and for a "last hoorah" with some of our friends. We're looking forward to it and hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post once we get settled in our new house! We'll be Texans in less than a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment