Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well, Matthew made it through his first cold. He did well for the most part. He had just started sleeping through the night when he got sick so he was a little thrown off. He did sleep through the night last night, though, so hopefully we're getting back on track. He has been a bit fussier than normal the last few days. Some people have told me he must be teething but I'm not convinced. I'm just trying to keep my little man as content as possible. Here are some new pictures from the last week:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seeing as Gilbert, Matthew and I will be moving to Texas soon, my parents decided it was time to take some family pictures. We took advantage of the opportunity and asked the photographer to take some picture of Matthew by himself. We're pretty happy with the shots he took. Here are a few of them:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More pictures next week! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment