Here are some new pictures.

This is seriously one of the best sights in the world.


Here he is with some of his favorite toys

He enjoyed his carrots the other day but decided he wanted to talk while he was trying to eat them. I put the spoon in his mouth and he proceeded to blow air out and managed to get his carrots everywhere. His nose, his forehead, his highchair. Everywhere.


He has also figured out how to get his foot into his mouth.

This was taken this morning. Just because he's cute and we love these pj's.

Matthew got his first fruit today. Some pediatricians recommend starting with veggies first so babies don't develop a sweet tooth. Who knows if that's true but I decided I'd go ahead and hold off on the fruit. Well, he made it through all of his veggies and he seemed to like them all so we gave him peaches today. Surprisingly, he didn't like them. At first we thought it was just because he was groggy, but he didn't want to open his mouth when I brought the spoon towards him. We'll try again tomorrow and see how that goes.
Tomorrow is church, which means it's an early morning for us. Sundays are always busy. We have a birthday party to go to in the afternoon for our friends' little girl who just turned 2. She calls Matthew "Mackew". It's cute. Other than that, we're doing well. Gilbert's work is going well and I'm just trying to make the most of my time with my little boy while he's still little. He's going to be walking before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment