Monday, April 7, 2008

The weather was great this weekend. Saturday started off a bit cloudy and cold but it cleared up and the rest of the weekend was sunny and in the 70's. I got to enjoy both of my boys all weekend and we spent some time with our friends at the park.

I had Matthew playing on a blanket the other morning while I was cleaning up a little and when I turned around I found him wrapped up in the blanket:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here he is "talking":



I had some fun taking pictures of Matthew right after his bath. Check out the rolls. He's so cute:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Much to Mommy's dismay, Matthew has decided he prefers to sleep on his stomach. I know that because he's rolling himself over onto his stomach I really shouldn't be worried. I can't help it, though. I still check on him a couple of times before I can fall asleep.

Photobucket

I'm sure he's going to hate me for all of the bath tub pictures I take with strategically placed objects. At least I'm strategically placing those objects and the whole world won't see him naked 20 years from now =)

Photobucket

Squash! It was a hit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather was so nice on Saturday that Gilbert decided to dress Matthew up in his Dodger gear and take some pictures in the back yard:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the baseball on the butt of his onesie:
Photobucket

Matthew got his first taste of grass while we were taking the pictures:
Photobucket

We had our church barbecue yesterday and it was a perfect day for it. Matthew took short nap when we got to the park and then he spent some time playing with Elijah. The food was great. It was great spending time with everyone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's another one of Elijah, just because he's cute =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment