Monday, May 5, 2008

I know everyone knows that being a parent is a 24/7 job. Sometimes I find myself justifying watching TV while he naps as my "break". The truth is, I shouldn't have to justify it in my head. My house is kept up (with the exceptions every now and then), my family is fed, and I am always showered and dressed (hair is a whole other story). Matthew may not need me to keep him entertained all the time because he's very good at keeping himself busy with his toys, but he's not a fan of having me out of his line of sight. He has his cranky days. He has his sleepless days (thankfully not nights). Unlike those who leave their homes to go to work, I never leave work. Work goes with me everywhere I go and will continue to do so until he's in his teens (unless he stays home with a sitter and at which point I'm sure he will have partners in crime). When it's all said and done, though, I have the BEST job in the world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment