Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I think the anticipation of flying by myself with Matthew today has me up early. We have a stop in Phoenix. This should be interesting. I woke up at 4:30... which isn't so bad... but then I realize that that's 2:30 California time and I think I'm going to be paying for it later today. Hopefully Matthew will cooperate and nap on one of the flights.

Well, here's home. We don't have pictures of our bedroom, the empty bedroom upstairs, or the bathrooms (who wants to see bathrooms anyway?). I was packing when Gilbert was taking pictures so our room was a total mess. So... We are the Saldanas and welcome to our crib (sorry, I had to):

The boy scouts came and put a flag up for Memorial Day
Photobucket

Living Room

Photobucket

The new furniture
Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew trying out Daddy's new oversized chair
Photobucket

Dining Room

Photobucket

Kitchen

Photobucket

Eating area in kitchen

Photobucket

Our bedroom is also downstairs, but as I said, it was a mess.

Backyard

Photobucket

On to the upstairs

Game Room

Photobucket

Guest Room

Photobucket

Matthew's room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert's "Office"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, that's home.

Now for some gratuitous pictures of Matthew =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment