We got some new furniture this weekend. We still have one completely empty room upstairs, but we finally filled some other empty spaces. Gilbert's mom gave us a gift card to buy our table for the eating area in the kitchen. I can finally keep Matthew in the kitchen with me while I make dinner or clean. The chairs of our formal dining set are too heavy to carry back and forth. We were also able to buy a new couch and chair for our living room. The couch we had before went upstairs to the game room. We have more seating now! I'll post pictures of the house soon. I know people have been waiting a while for those.
Matthew has figured out how to army crawl... kind of. He can inch his way forward now.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
I can't believe he's getting so big...


So cute when he's sleeping peacefully




Breakfast. Prunes and rice cereal

I won't say why his face is turning red here...

In his stroller while Mommy helps get the hospitality table ready at church

"Me and Elijah, just hanging out in our strollers... chewing on our toys..."

One of his new favorite toys
No comments:
Post a Comment