Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Matthew had his belated 6 month appointment on Friday. It took us this long to get insurance sorted out and find a pediatrician. So at almost 8 months, Matthew got his 6 month check up.

21 lbs. 8 oz. (90th percentile)
28 inches (75th percentile)
19 inch head circumference ( >95th percentile)

No, that's not a typo. His head is above the 95th percentile. Everything looks good. He'll go back next month for his 9 month check up and his 9 month shots. He'll actually be getting his shots the day before we fly to California so hopefully he'll do as well as he did this last week.

Matthew and I leave for California a week from today for a week of wedding festivities. My big brother is marrying his amazing (and beautiful) fiancee. I'm excited.

Photobucket

Seriously, how cute are my nieces and nephews going to be?

Not a whole lot of new developments in the last week other than the shots last week. He is trying to get up on his knees now, but that usually only last a couple of seconds and then he'll roll away. I'm not in a hurry to have him crawl. I'll enjoy him being somewhat immobile for a little longer.

So cute just out of the bath

Photobucket

This is what I've had to resort to so I can clean

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, we found a Batman mask that fits him (and his giant head) so we decided to do some Bruce Wayne/Batman pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Having fun playing on the floor

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's been introduced to a sippy cup, too. Of course, it's a Dodgers sippy cup.

Photobucket

This video is a month or so old. You can't see it in the video but Gilbert is actually jumping in front of Matthew. That is why he gets so excited =)


Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

Daddy introduced Matthew to the lightsaber collection.


Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

Matthew gets excited when Mommy says "YAY!" and claps


Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

Bath time fun =)


Bathtime fun from Melissa S on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment