My clean boy with one of his favorite toys

Matthew tried avocado for the first time and he wasn't a big fan of it. I will be giving it to him again in hopes that he'll take to it. Here's the picture

And here's the video of the avocado
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Here he is pulling up on his table


SO cute

So the Celtics and the Lakers in the finals means that the entire family gets Celtics jerseys. Here's a picture of the three of us in our jerseys. Matthew was trying to get down and move around. Don't mind my big hair. I'm trying to nurse it back to health since I know I won't be able to avoid curly hair in the humidity.

The Celtics won as I typed that.
Matthew and Gilbert were hard at work yesterday morning.

Auntie Val got Matthew this shirt when he was a month old and it finally fits. Our kid is so cute.

Here's a video of Gilbert making Matthew laugh.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Aaaaaaaaaand here's the video of him crawling =)
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment