
Matthew has been pulling up onto his knees. I know I've mentioned that before, but in a moment of desperation to get a hold of Gilbert's phone, he pulled himself up onto his feet.

Silly boy. We tried to get him to do it on the couch but he wouldn't. Gilbert did prop him up for a bit, though.


Wearing Daddy's new hat

Matthew had a playdate today. Matthew's friend Lydia, who is 4 days older than him, was supposed to come, too, but she and her mom got sick last night. Bruce and Elijah came out and we went to the park for a little bit but it was way too hot to stay. Matthew did get to try out the swings, though.




Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
So after a few minutes in the heat we headed back to our house to play in the a/c. The boys played well together. They shared a Gatorade bottle, a plastic cup, and Matthew's musical table.




Bruce and Elijah went home so the boys could take their naps. Within an hour of Matthew falling asleep I looked out the window and saw this:


It was quickly followed by LOTS of rain, lightning, and thunder. It woke Matthew up earlier than I would have liked but he wasn't too scared. We're still hearing a lot of thunder an hour and a half later.
Well, I may or may not be updating while I'm in California. It'll really just depend on what kind of access I have to a computer with the right ports and/or software. We'll see. Hopefully I'll come back with lots of pictures for everyone to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment