We took Uncle Jason out for a Texas steak before he went back to California. Matthew told him that they needed to take a picture with the cowboys before we left the restaurant.

I decided to play with his hair after his bath yesterday. It's too long and too curly to really leave it like this, but it was cute to see anyway.



My brother gave Matthew these converse when I was still pregnant. Converse run big so he hadn't been able to wear them yet. Yesterday I realized that they fit him so I had to take lots of pictures of him wearing them. He's so cute. I know some of these will seem repetitive, but he was so happy that I had a hard time narrowing down which ones I wanted to post.







He loves playing with his Bible that his Aunt Theresa and Uncle Mark gave him.




He loves pushing his lion around the living room. He can't get up to standing on it because it has very little resistance but he'll push it on his knees.


He likes to chew on Yoda's ears.

I took off his shirt this morning because he had drooled all over himself. He usually gets mad at me when I leave it on his head. This time he thought trying to get it off his head was fun.


He's getting bigger and bigger every day. We're having fun with him =)
No comments:
Post a Comment