Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well, it seems Matthew and I are getting sick again. I have a sore throat... again. Matthew seems to be coming down with another cold. His day started out a little rough but his spirits lifted by the end of the day. Hopefully it won't be too bad and we'll both kick what we have soon.

Matthew learned how to clap! He hasn't done it since because he's a stubborn boy and won't do it on command, but I did manage to get in on video. Don't mind my hand in the middle of the video. I got a bit excited and forgot I was holding the camera.


Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

I have LOTS of pictures to share today =)

Matthew does this randomly. He'll raise one hand up for a few seconds.

Photobucket

Gerber makes Biter Biscuits for babies to gnaw on. It tastes somewhat like a graham cracker and it's easy for them to hold. I figured since he's teething, it would be a good time to let him try one. Matthew LOVED it. It was hilarious.

It started out very neat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It got a little messier

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how it ended

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He likes his Batman ball from Grammy

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a church fun night on Friday and everyone got together at a park for some softball. Of course, I didn't play, but it was fun to watch.

Levi and Gracie watching the game

Photobucket

Gilbert pitching.

Photobucket

Matthew sat in his stroller the entire game. I couldn't believe it. He was pretty happy as long as Mommy gave him snacks and his cup while he watched the game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mari and Levi

Photobucket

Rachel at bat and Brian as umpire

Photobucket

I bought this shirt for Matthew 2 months ago and I could have sworn that I had bought it in 18 months. I was wrong. This morning I got it out of his closet and realized it looked small. I put it on him and realized it's a 12 months. Bummer. Luckily Target still carries it so I may have to go buy him another one because I love this shirt, but I thought I'd get some pictures of him in it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Teething baby chewing on the stick.

Photobucket

Me and my boy

Photobucket

My teething drooling baby

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures =)

No comments:

Post a Comment