Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I wish I could wrap some areas of the house in bubble wrap. Today I would particularly like to wrap any area that is tiled in bubble wrap. This morning Matthew was crawling through the kitchen and fell on his face. After some bleeding and a very fat and bruised lip, he's in a much better mood now.

Here's the lip

Photobucket

Apparently Tylenol, sleep, Madagascar, and a Fritos bag are the cure to a fall on the face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was soon back to trying to get into the things he's not supposed to. In this case, Mommy's laptop.

Photobucket

Lunch time =)

Photobucket

Since I've been sick for the last few days Gilbert used me as an excuse and called in sick to work yesterday so Matthew and I got to spend the day with him.

He likes taking black and white picture of Matthew

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew loves his daddy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching TV together

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew has also rediscovered how much fun the jumperoo can be. Yay =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment