Matthew got to fully enjoy summer yesterday. My grandpa gave me some money to buy Matthew something fun when we were in California. I decided to buy him a little pool for the backyard. Unfortunately, he seemed a little less interested than I was hoping. I think because there was a lack of things to play with and he was wearing way more clothes than he's used to wearing in water. I'm thinking I'll return it for a splash mat or something more entertaining.
He seemed to enjoy the pool more when it was indoors and he could crawl in and out of it.



After I inflated it I was looking at the box and found this:

So we put on board shorts, a rash guard, and some sunscreen and went outside for some water fun. The only bummer was that the spray nozzle on the pool sprayed away from the pool instead of into the pool. Oh well.






This onesie was a big hit


Cruising along the couch

Relaxing after drinking some milk. Playing with Mommy's phone and watching Friends while laying in Mommy's lap =)
No comments:
Post a Comment